Do's and Don'ts of Journaling
- Write in present tense. ie: I am...I have...
- Start with self-aware strengths. ie: I am modest, humble and forgiving
- Be kind and forgiving to yourself. ie: I am doing better
- Don't try to overwrite deeprooted fears. ie: I might feel initial stage fear and that's okay vs. I am a very confident public speaker
- Avoid negative affirmations. ie: I will do well in the exam vs. I will not fail the exam.
Remember to take care of you first and always.
I Love Me Journal Note Pad
$3.97 Regular Price